This library provides sound for your AFX programs! The complete manual for Pascal and C/Digital Mars version you find below.
- creates sounds up to 1.8kHz in a continuous spectrum
- creates 7 octaves and 12 notes per octave in a good quality (sounds adjusted at a' = 440Hz like usual in music)
- supports two channels where different sounds can be played simultaneously
- supports special functions to play a kind of MIDI tracks
What's new in this version 0.91?
- works also with Digital Mars compilers right now
- a new C demo is available (thanks to 4nic8 who wrote it!)
- a minor bug fixed in the two other demos
The LIB can be used with Pascal and C/C++. It also containes three demos and a detailed doc how to use the library.
I want to
AFX Sound Library is also available at the UCF File Sharing
Copyright (C) 2005 by Marco Kaufmann