ATTENTION: This is the out of date version, AFX Image has been upgraded to version 2.0.
Afx Image is PC program that creates Images for AFX Add Ins, usable with every common AFX graphics engine.
Features of version 1.1:
- supports both BW and Grey scale mode (linear)
- it supports dithering up to 15 levels (you may disable it, however)
- Images loaded needn't to be BW or Grey, but can also be true color: they get converted automatically, and combined with dithering, AFX Image is ideal for converting Fotos into AFX format thus
- You can change the destination image's contrast and lightning settings, so that the result looks the best on your AFX
- Supports one or multiple background transparency masks (choose wich color shall be background; it's extracted then, and when drawing the image at the AFX later, background will be transparent)
- tile support. You can cut one single image into up to 255 tiles automatically
- A Header format, that you can disable however. When disabling, you can use the produced AFX images with every common graphics engines for AFX calculators. When enabling, you can use it with the special AfxGfx sprite routines
- output formats supported are: Assembler source code, C/C++ source code, Pascal Source code, binary files and Add - Ins. Selecting Add - In, the image will be integrated into an image viewer template that you can install then to you calc directly
I want to
AFX Image 2.0 is also available at the UCF File Sharing
Copyright (C) 2005 by Marco Kaufmann